How to burn excess fat effectively in the Back, Shoulders, Biceps?
Suppose you are having a headache when you have fat in your back, shoulders, biceps and want to lose fat in these areas. The truth is that it is challenging to lose excess fat in a specific location if your weight is not reduced to a reasonable level. Therefore, the best way to lose weight is to apply a scientific weight loss diet with nutrition to increase efficiency and combine exercises with suitable outdoor sports equipment.
- Change the way you choose food
Nutritionists recommend that women who want to lose weight consume only 30 Kcal/kg of body weight in a day. Still balancing enough groups of substances, you need to change a little in the selection and processing of meals as follows:
- Carbohydrates: should eat starches with much fiber such as brown rice, corn, potatoes, limit carbonated soft drinks.
- Protein: Prioritize eating foods rich in protein from milk (no sugar, low or no-fat), beans, fresh fish.
- Fat: avoid all fatty foods such as fatty meat, ham, cheese, and cholesterol-rich foods such as animal viscera (heart, kidney, liver, pork belly). Instead, switch to healthy fats like canola oil, olive oil, coconut oil, vitamins, minerals, and fiber: found in green vegetables and fruits such as sweet potatoes, pumpkin, okra, spinach. Green vegetables need at least 400g/day, like bananas, grapefruit, guava, dragon fruit.
- Drink 2-3 liters of water/day: to increase metabolism and promote white fat to create energy for the body’s activities. Drinking one glass of water before meals helps dilute gastric juice, reduce appetite. Avoid skipping meals because you tend to “load” more the next meal, or the body will absorb the compensatory type, causing more fat to be accumulated due to excess energy.
- Exercise with the outdoor sports equipment with shoulder and arm exercises
To help lose fat and increase muscle mass in the shoulders and arms, you need to work out with outdoor sports equipment with biceps (biceps) and triceps (opposite biceps). Resistance exercises not only help build muscle but also increase metabolism in the body. Along with fat loss support products, these exercises will have a faster and more effective fat breakdown rate.
Using equipment that combines pulling and pushing
For those who want more muscular biceps, push-ups or hand-pulls will be an exercise that can’t be understood.
- Hand push-ups: doing push-ups regularly every day for about 15 minutes will help you reduce arm fat effectively.
- Hand pulling: The best way to slim down your back, shoulders, and biceps
Use arm and shoulder exercise equipment
This is also known as the arm rotation exercise, in which spreading the arms across the shoulder and turning to draw a circle with the center of the shoulder will be a practical exercise to help burn excess fat under the arms. You can rotate bare hands or combine light weights under 1kg to increase efficiency.
Using a sailing simulator
The best way to slim down your back, shoulders, and biceps is to use a rowing simulator. To practice this device, you sit on a chair, straighten your back, put your feet on the fixed pedal, and grip your hands to simulate a paddle. Practice five times and each time 15 strokes. These exercises will provide maximum and comprehensive support in burning excess fat in the back, shoulders, biceps.
It’s time to exercise for health! Let’s practice with Viet Fit to become healthier and stronger than ever. Using our fitness equipment is safe, and with a variety of exercises, Viet Fit will bring excitement even when you practice outdoors.
If you want to know more information, please get in touch with us to discover unique and new products of Viet Fit!